Pick, Pack & Dispatch Roles
We have a very exciting opportunity on offer for the position of pick-packer at our Adelaide based location in Tranmere. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of pick-pack, dispatch, to deliveries.
You’re a confident self-starter, with great attention to detail and care for quality. You thrive working with a close-knit team and independently as required. You’re flexible, adaptable and love wearing different hats. You’re comfortable working in a small business environment, and you have great passion for the company you’re a part of. You like to have a laugh and you’re great to get along with; but you equally know how to get down to business. No formal qualifications are required for this role, aside from a can-do attitude.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Management of orders; getting all orders ready for our couriers to collect
- Managing the preparation, dispatch and delivery of orders
- Ensure all orders being sent out are to our standards
- Assembly of product
General team tasks
- Help to keep the desks and packing areas clean at all times
- Assistance of cleaning up preparation space, counting in stock from deliveries, emptying bins
- Help with small tasks assigned to you
Skills and experience
- Highly organised – being able to handle multiple tasks at one time is crucial
- Calm under pressure – must be able to work effectively and problem solve
- Passion and drive – we’re big believers that enthusiasm and a can-do attitude will get you everywhere
- Great decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player, as well as an independent worker
Job details and perks
- Casual position
- Weekdays only
- Hours can vary from 8 - 16 hours per week depending on season, minimum 2 shifts per week required.
- Bonus product perks
- Being part of a friendly and supportive team
Send your CV with a short introduction email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also let us know your available weekdays.