OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY OPEN
Digital Marketing/Communications Assistant
DIGITAL MARKETING/COMMS ASSISTANT
We are looking for a passionate digital marketing/communications assistant to work across our creative and dynamic Australian designed brands. This role will cover a range of tasks. Your skills will contribute to our goal of increased brand awareness and result driven digital outcomes.
In order to succeed in this role, you are passionate about digital marketing, social media strategy and are willing to work with the Director’s overall business goals. Depending on level of experience there may also be an opportunity for mentoring from our digital agency.
You will identify and curate content for distribution across multiple channels. Working across our two brands, Elm Paper and The Eleventh, you will have the ability to capture the voice and style of our brands.
An appreciation of fashion, stationery and design would be an advantage.
Tasks and duties:
- Creating, planning and scheduling consumer EDM’s.
- Create, manage and monitor customer journeys.
- Assist in planning, creating and scheduling content for Instagram and Facebook.
- Have an appetite to grow our social following.
- Assist in managing our online Shopify platforms. Updating imagery and product for both consumer/wholesale channels..
- Organise and brainstorm content for our online Journals, work with our in-house writer.
- Communicate with the Director on all tasks.
Role Structure: Casual position
- Commencing with 1 day per week or 6 hours, this role also has the potential for growth for the right person.
- Flexibility is available, however you must be available to work on a weekday in our office currently based in Tranmere.
- You’ll be working closely with the Director.
- Tech savvy
- In depth knowledge of Instagram and Facebook
- Apple based computer skills are essential
- Shopify experience, although not essential, training can be provided.
- Bachelor degree or undertaking current marketing studies. Or previous industry experience.
This position is for you if:
- You are resourceful and organised.
- You have a high attention to detail and ability to work to high standards consistently.
- You are self-motivated.
- You have a can-do attitude and willingness to get in and get the job done.
- Open to direct feedback and training
- You are equally excited by learning and implementing new campaigns, while also being happy to get the simple/mundane tasks ticked off.
Working with us:
- Flexible working environment with a committed, small and vibrant creative team
- Opportunity to contribute to creative and dynamic Australian designed brands
- Product perks and staff discount
Forward your CV and short introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org